ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Cup - Exhaust

geoffn

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Hello,

Looking for a replacement centre and back box, don't really want to cut the bumper for the tailpipe tbh.

Any suggestions please ?

I've seen a Gravity 2.5" stainless system on Ebay for £210 ish, which looks to be standard - anyone tried this one ?

Thanks !

Eddie555

ClioSport Club Member
  Q7 2018 & 172 Cup.
K-Tec do a cat back resonated stealth system, which is a down turned tail pipe so no bumper cutting necessary..

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk

botfch

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Could be wrong but think those exhausts aren't stainless so its going to rust.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
I've ordered this bad boy to get the van thru an mot and on the road 😂

Due tomorrow
Screenshot_20200418-200635.png

Clio Williams & 182
Hi OP. I just fitted the Gravity 2.5" to my Ph1. Way louder than OEM and a bit droney...BUT...generally it is way more fun to drive and at higher RPM it howls. Really good fit as well, but as it is a Ph1 I had to modify the hangers a bit as the CAT length is different to a Ph2. No biggie.

I like it. It burbles too.With some bedding in I am hoping for some pops/bangs :)

bjh1977

ClioSport Club Member
  172, 205 GTI
Hi OP. I just fitted the Gravity 2.5" to my Ph1. Way louder than OEM and a bit droney...BUT...generally it is way more fun to drive and at higher RPM it howls. Really good fit as well, but as it is a Ph1 I had to modify the hangers a bit as the CAT length is different to a Ph2. No biggie.

I like it. It burbles too.With some bedding in I am hoping for some pops/bangs :)

I've just got this fitted and I think I've made a mistake! It's loud. Too loud for a track day I would guess. 😥

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
What’s it like?
Did it fit ok?
Is it quiet?

fit is spot on, its as quiet as stock (from what I can remember of my genuine standard one) bends look ok on it so don't imagine its hurting performance, my motor pulls REALLY strong and my big cone filter makes enough noise to make up for a standard exhaust lol

geoffn

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Hello,

I have the Gravity fitted and yes it is loud. I have no idea about a track day though. Fortunately for me this not an issue as I wont be doing many long journeys
and definitely no track days.

Geoff.

Mondial Blue 172 Cup
Got a KTEC stealth on mine although its got a decat. It's loud! Less drone at 90mph than 70mph haha

Clio Williams & 182
I've just got this fitted and I think I've made a mistake! It's loud. Too loud for a track day I would guess. 😥

I don't think it's that bad. I've had louder! My old Oreca exhaust on my Williams on ITB's was mental :D

Gonna fit a decat tomorrow and see how much worse it can get hhahahaha!