ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Snow Pics

Clio Sport 172
Starting to like my car more and more but not sure about thos god awfull wheels ha. Yeh the car just had a wash too

100_0302.gif

100_0305.gif

100_0301.gif

Hope you like

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
yep, needs a clear up, std wheels, clear side repeators, silver visions, would look 1000% better :)

Clio Sport 172
On your advice just bought clear side repeaters and silver visions off e bay so will be on there way. Standard wheels bit harder to source though, fancy some 182 wheels, the anthracite ones look very nice

Clio 172 Ph1
Where'd you get the colour coded bump strips from? They look REALLY good, would love to get some for my 172.

Clio Sport 172
they were on the car when i bought it so not sure where there from but i prefer them that way

Golf GTI PP Mk7
amazing pics man, infact, so amazing, i had to whip up a desktop background, i hope u dont mind, click the image for a full size one:

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
the wheels could be worse i think they actually look ok, i dont really like the standard MK1 172 wheels though so i think it looks better with they ones currently on, id put cup turinis on it though!

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Nice pics, know what you mean about the wheels. Just somethinmg not quite right about them! Will look good with the repeaters and silvervisions done too :)