ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

17th April, private car park, all to ourselves (offical list thread)

Yeah i don't know how she could possibly get out of it, but she was very apologetic at the scene and rightly so considering i got out of my car fuming and gave her boyfriend a mouthful when he arrived! Mate, if i come in your car I will be paying half the petrol, no discussion. Was just looking through your thread in the media section and i'm tempted to come in yours just coz of how nice it is! Fantastic job with everything on your car and very inspirational, mine has an rs192 on it aswell bless it :( Just waiting and seeing what they bring me tomorrow afternoon, fingers crossed golf gti :) but i think that's very optimistic. Will post on here tomorrow when I know. And thanks again for offering the lift mate.

PS - Cs is also full of nobs! Some of the sarcasm on here is unreal!

Yeah there's a line though and some people cross it way too often, the thing that annoys me about forums is that people love to chat s**t from behind their screen and keyboard. If it was face to face, 80% of the stuff on this forum would be unsaid. PUSSYS!

Stripped yozza'd cup
In fairness, I think a lot of what is said on here isn't meant as it is read. Very difficult to convey humour and sarcasm in text.

But anyway. I'm looking forward to this! My first meet!

clio sport
Lakeside convoy

1.Tyler
2.Dr Jekyll
3.lrj
4.Ra1nb1rd
5.Nick118

be good to meet a few people, lets hope the weathers good :)

Milltek'd clio 182
women ay, f**king annoys me on how some people even managed to get a license when im out driving about, i heard a rumour you can buy driving licenses from africa for a fiver, i should of done that lol. Well glad you can still turn up either with dr.jekyll or with your golf gti. good man, hope the weather turns out as goods as its been the last few days, hopefully get a good turn out, then at least we can build the south east numbers up abit lol

Milltek'd clio 182
out of all the forums i have been on which is quite a few, i must admit you can get a lot of abuse if theres something people dont like about your car. How due think people reacted when i had a bonnet bra on me motor lol. personally i like them, but alot of people like to put things bluntly lol, but i dont care reaally lol

Lol one in a million, bonnet bras should be illegal they are disgusting! I've never understood what anyone likes about them, you'd have to pay me £500 atleast to put one on the clio.

Anyway! Got the courtesy car today and its a 1.9TD fiat bravo!! Major disappointment but am just happy to have some wheels to get about with, the guy said that if I don't like it to call back on monday and he will try and bring me something better. So in that case Jekyll i'll roll with you if I don't get a better courtesy car before the meet, or if a miracle happens and they can fix my clio in 2 weeks i'll come in that.

Yeah mate, not a prob, you can ride with the big dog! "we ride together, we die together, bad boys for life!" (hopefully not the last bit!)

Lol no offence, i hope we don't die together but yeah we will riiiide together, it's just gonna be a bit s**t having to stare at decent clio's knowing mine is sitting in a car park somewhere feeling sorry for itself :( I'm going to upload some pics of my car prior to the crash in this thread in a bit as I don't want to send it to slaughter in the media section yet lol.

Anyway guys seeing as it's unlikely my clio will be at the meet, i'll grace you with some pics of it before the accident, took these last weekend after putting some aero wipers on. Nothing special really, rs192 exhaust and still sporting it's scotland plates as that's where I bought it from lol. +/- comments appreciated, sarcastic ones will meet a slap if i see you :)

100_0458.jpg

100_0460.jpg

100_0459.jpg

100_0462.jpg

100_0463.jpg

100_0461.jpg

Milltek'd clio 182
looks pissed mate lol, nah looks nice, love clios that look standard now, i think the new in thing for this year will be the standard smart look, anyway bonnet bras RULE!

Though I should add them both together to save confusion.

Date : 17th of april

River House
97 Cray Ave, Orpington BR5 4HE

Time: 2:30 - onwards.

1. One in a million
2. JRS182
3. Jack_kemp
4. Dr Jekyll
5. Tyler (atheist) (got a decent camera just in case)
6. nick118
7. lrj
8. Wick
9. Struggler (and ill have a word with mike too!!)
10. Arney1
11. Ra1nB1rd
12. unfortunately_french !!!!!!

Convoy from Lakeside

Tesco Petrol Ltd
Cygnet View, Lakeside
Grays RM20 1TX

2.00pm

1.Tyler
2.Dr Jekyll
3.lrj
4.Ra1nb1rd
5.Nick118

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
hey guys. bit of bad news update. my firm are making me work on this day. :mad: luckily enough im on a 6am-2pm shift so will shoot straight to the meet from work. the bad news is that i wont be able to attend the thurrock convoy. shame as i was looking forward to driving down with ya'll :( im really pushing/hoping that i get off work early to go for the convoy. i will keep you updated on the progress but as of now this how it stands for me. just thought i'd let you know. cheers, mark.

Re: 17th April, private car park, all to ourselves (offical list thread)

Date : 17th of april

River House
97 Cray Ave, Orpington BR5 4HE

Time: 2:30 - onwards.

1. One in a million
2. JRS182
3. Jack_kemp
4. Dr Jekyll (definitely)
5. Tyler (atheist) (got a decent camera just in case)
6. nick118
7. lrj
8. Wick
9. Struggler (and ill have a word with mike too!!)
10. Arney1
11. Ra1nB1rd
12. unfortunately_french !!!!!!

Convoy from Lakeside

Tesco Petrol Ltd
Cygnet View, Lakeside
Grays RM20 1TX

2.00pm

1.Tyler
2.Dr Jekyll (possibly/hopefully)
3.lrj
4.Ra1nb1rd
5.Nick118​

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I'll be coming along to this, sorry I didn't organise it with you mate or at least help out more, I've been silly busy lately and then on holiday, I'll make sure I drag a few other members along to make up for it. :)

Milltek'd clio 182
hello people, just got back from me course up in leamington spa, was a mission getting home, just read me thread, looks really good guys thanks for making the effort, looks like this will set the first local meet of the year then, and were get a good photo shoot uploaded, cheers people.

LY R26 #288
Arney I think we're meeting at Sainsburies in Crawley. Any idea what time we should meet there Jack?.

Williams 2, 182 cup
I can convoy from Lakeside.

Just need to decide on if I bring the 172 or prilliams.

LY R26 #288
sainsbury's car park does not agree with the vee (huge hump on the exit), could we meet somewhere else?

Yes mate, anywhere in mind?. Cineworld seems to get too full on Sundays. I had a right job parking there last time.