ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 cd changer wiring

kingell0

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182/230
Hi, can anyone shed light on 6 cd changer for Clio 182, I have bought the changer but looking for connecting wiring, is this on existing loom or do I need a separate connection loom??
Any help appreciated and if anyone has one if needed?
Thanks.
Gary

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Hi, can anyone shed light on 6 cd changer for Clio 182, I have bought the changer but looking for connecting wiring, is this on existing loom or do I need a separate connection loom??
Any help appreciated and if anyone has one if needed?
Thanks.
Gary
It's a loom that just goes between changer and radio. Depends if you have the connections in the radio block

colesy

ClioSport Club Member
  172 182 197 E61 530D
I’ve got a loom (I think!) for a 6 cd changer out of a 172. I would’ve thought it would be the same

kingell0

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182/230
It's a loom that just goes between changer and radio. Depends if you have the connections in the radio block
Hello, thanks for reply. It’s the original Clio radio/cd player and the cd changer is the Renault Alpine 6 CD changer, so hope connection on head ok?

kingell0

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182/230
Hello, thanks for reply. It’s the original Clio radio/cd player and the cd changer is the Renault Alpine 6 CD changer, so hope connection on head ok?
I’ve got a loom (I think!) for a 6 cd changer out of a 172. I would’ve thought it would be the same
Hi, thank you, does the cd connection plug have 9/10 wires block?
Thanks again.
Gary

colesy

ClioSport Club Member
  172 182 197 E61 530D
These are the connections on the loom I have

Attachments

• 29705400-2AE9-4F9B-B2EE-5D97F9FF0384.jpeg
    29705400-2AE9-4F9B-B2EE-5D97F9FF0384.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 52

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
Its a single cable that runs from the back of the head unit to under the passengers seat rather than part of any loom.

I had one in the van but swapped it for an Aux cable as i find that much more useful these days!