ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 front springs

Clio 182
I've just snapped a front spring, so phoned my local dealer and was quoted £204 inc VAT for a pair. That can't be right or is it? I was going to ask for a fitted price while I was on, glad I didn't don't think my heart would've took any more shocks today

330i. E30 Touring.

Get in the wanted section, you'll be able to buy a set of springs for £30 odd. If you want uprated ones, Eibach Sportlines sell for approx £100 for the full set second hand.

Should be an hour or so's labour to fit the front pair. 20 mins to do the rears. (can be done much faster than this if you know what you're doing though. I reckon I could do all four within an hour pretty easily.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
I have 3 springs 2*front and 1*nearside rear which I dont use now. Need to get rid.

These are for a non Cup 182 suspension ans are standard springs. If you want them...give me a pm as will depend on your area if you are local...even better. :)