ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Trophy - 76k Miles - £8000

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  172 Cup
Yep, that looks about as good a Trophy (price v miles v condition) as is on the market at the moment. Sold within a week I bet.

In fact I would go as far as to say that for me it's right in the sweet spot. Bit of leeway in the mileage and price to use it regularly without worry or guilt that doing more than 2k a year is going devalue your 5 figure example.

Last edited:

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
27   0   0
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
I glanced at it - pics are quite poor.
non michelin tyres - servicing documentation looks a bit of a mess.
detracts from the overall appeal of the car.

Minimal trophys selling at the mo so needs to be appealing as possible -
will be attracting offers £65/70.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 182
I glanced at it - pics are quite poor.
non michelin tyres - servicing documentation looks a bit of a mess.
detracts from the overall appeal of the car.

Minimal trophys selling at the mo so needs to be appealing as possible -
will be attracting offers £65/70.

I didn't think the pictures were too bad, they're just taken with my phone. You can never really tell paint quality etc until you see the car anyway so they get the point across I thought.
There are 4 x Pirelli P-zero Tyres on the car, Not Michelins but good tyres none the less.
Service document photo is purely to show that the book is stamped up and there is a pile of receipts from my ownership.

The car is still tucked up in my garage and getting outings on dry days, it can stay there and stay on the market at my asking price with no issues anyway.
There's a nice article coming in next months Modern Classics magazine anyway so that might get the market for them moving again...