ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 trophy Huddersfield 4:30

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
No I travel to Huddersfield from Leeds every Thursday for college! The traffic is such a ball ache! The car was look lovely :up:

182 Trophy #113
I'm from Huds! Rarely see any sports.. I know the old rep dan has one in hud.
I saw another on the Hudds ring road a few weeks ago, a chap and his daughter by the looks of it.
No I travel to Huddersfield from Leeds every Thursday for college! The traffic is such a ball ache! The car was look lovely :up:
Cheers man, which College do you go to? I'd hate having to drive up and down Leeds Road every day! Nightmare. In the Trophy driving around any of Huddersfields roads in a nightmare to be honest, thanks to the Sachs.
Don't park up in brighouse during the day do you jenbo?
No I work in the centre of Hudds, so very rarely go Brighouse way.
Do you let your misses drive it? Seen some lady driving a Trophy quite a few times down Wakefield road over the last few years...
I've only had the Trophy since August last year, so this won't have been my missus. She doesn't fancy driving it anyway!

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
I saw another on the Hudds ring road a few weeks ago, a chap and his daughter by the looks of it.

Cheers man, which College do you go to? I'd hate having to drive up and down Leeds Road every day! Nightmare. In the Trophy driving around any of Huddersfields roads in a nightmare to be honest, thanks to the Sachs.

No I work in the centre of Hudds, so very rarely go Brighouse way.

I've only had the Trophy since August last year, so this won't have been my missus. She doesn't fancy driving it anyway!
I go to the engineering college! Bit of a trek! I set off at 4 to beat the traffic and my class doesn't start till 6 :neutral:

182 Trophy #113
I go to the engineering college! Bit of a trek! I set off at 4 to beat the traffic and my class doesn't start till 6 :neutral:

Right next door to my work then! I leave work around 5 though so no wonder I haven't seen you there.