ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 door handles

Clio 197
The door handles on my 197 are faded and I’m tempted to replace them with black ones. They are keyless entry and could anyone tell me if any of the other Clio handles in black will fit straight on?

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Could you not spray these black?

Handles can be removed easy enough.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
I have 3 spare sets and they have been repaired with new micro switches and painted KAD and lacquered .

Im thinking about selling them but there is a guy that does this the 197/200 Facebook pages as an exchange service.
IMG_2388.JPG
IMG_2308.JPG

VenomUK

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Or a link or name to look for the exchange, the microswitchs on the meg have stopped. I was going to replace but if someone is doing a service and saves me taking it all apart then that's easier for me.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Or a link or name to look for the exchange, the microswitchs on the meg have stopped. I was going to replace but if someone is doing a service and saves me taking it all apart then that's easier for me.

Micro Switches are pennies mate.

I will PM You the link when I find it in 5 mins.