ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 FF auto headlights - auto height fault

Clio Sport 172
Hi Guys

I have a standard 56 plate 197 with the auto lights w/ cornering lights. Recently however I have found a problem where my headlights will suddenly rise to basically full beam height, even though they are still supposed to be dipped.

I have heard this could be a sensor problem - if so, does anyone know what the cost might be? Or alternatively does anyone know how I can disconnect the sensor so the things will stop doing it?

Any help would be great - cheers boys and girls

Jon

Ly meg R26
I had this, luckily it was done under warrenty, it sounds like the sensors, I don't think it's a cheap job. Hope you get it fixed ok mate, people were flashing me all the time thinking I was on full beam!

Clio Sport 172
Cheers mate - I bought it with a couple months Renault Warranty left and then got another warranty from the Honda dealer I bought it from so I'll get it sorted under warranty if it is the same fault. Thanks for replying

Ly meg R26
if they fixed it under warrenty can you find out how much it would of been? just so i have an idea in case it happens again