ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 Makeover

clio 197
Right I've had my red 197 barely 3 months and already me old man has kerbed the alloys 3 times!!! So I figured iId get the wheels painted up as my mates a powdercoater but not sure what colour to go for any suggestions or should I just leave them the standard colour? Also I'm looking at doing a few other mods to the car I've seen that you can get spoilers and chrome exhaust tips, and I thought about getting the brakes done in red but I don't want to loose the brembo decals. Any more suggestions would be more than welcome. Also if anyone has any information on prices for getting the spoiler sprayed up that would be helpful also.

Barge
Regular 197 wheels won't be anthracite unless he paid for that option so they'll be silver ones. IMO perhaps gloss black with red callipers buy the brembo sticker replacements /done. Or replace the black gloss with white and do black callipers with red/white stickers.