ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1989 Ford Orion 1.6i Ghia. £1 start no reserve...

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Seriously, get someone to store it for you. If I had a garage you'd have had somewhere to put it already.

Last edited by a moderator:

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
Sold. :(:(:(:(

The guy who won it only lives 5 miles away up the road and I guess that means i'll still get to see it. Hopefully.

Genuinely feel gutted. :dapprove:

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
That's a decent price tbf, sometimes the need for money outweighs the need for toys,
you'll have another Orion again before you know it,
maybe even a white one like you had when you were young.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
That's a decent price tbf, sometimes the need for money outweighs the need for toys,
you'll have another Orion again before you know it,
maybe even a white one like you had when you were young.

I don't need the money, I need the garage back!

If I needed the money then I'd be glad to get rid of it.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
But you had multiple offers or dry storage, even Rob said he'd store it for you.

Not one person offered to store it for me. I had plenty of 'internet interest' but nobody pm'd me. What people say and actually do are two very different things Dave you know that!

Anyway, storing it 3 hours away from my house is pointless. What if it gets damaged? Or I want to use it on a nice sunny afternoon.

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
This is my friends one, has loads of good bits on it, Rs1600 data post split wheels, 4x4 cossie interior, rear lights from a granada or something, its very nice car! 2.0 zetec on carbs but its gone in for an engine change, floor pan being changed to that from a sierra ;)

1013923_10151819514870213_463305209_n_zps5edbe9db.jpg

IMAG1352_zps59e5cdcf.jpg.html

Dan could you not have rented a garage ?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
No mate. The only garages available were from the council and in proper rough parts of town.

It's just one of those things. If I wasn't selling the house then we wouldn't be having this discussion. But I am and I won't be able to afford a bigger house AND a garage. So because my wife is Keith Chegwin, we need a bigger house as first priority.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  E46 M3 & UR Quattro
No mate. The only garages available were from the council and in proper rough parts of town.

It's just one of those things. If I wasn't selling the house then we wouldn't be having this discussion. But I am and I won't be able to afford a bigger house AND a garage. So because my wife is Keith Chegwin, we need a bigger house as first priority.

Garages in Bristol are a nightmare to find! I ended up buying one in the end, if it was big enough for 2 cars I would have offered to store it for you as it's pretty local to you anyway.

Shame it sold mate but at least it will stay local.

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Shit little Yaris...
So because my wife is Keith Chegwin...

Can I have his autograph please? lol

Oh and just think to yourself, you bought and sold a Ford. Easyish come, easyish go.

"Men have c***s, women have fannys."