ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1stCentral insurance

Racky

ClioSport Club Member
  Minion Yellow
So my insurance is due for renewal in 1 month and I did some quotes tonight on the usual comparison sites (confused, money supermarket, gocompare), and on all 3 o them, 1stCentral came first in pricing, with over 200 pounds cheaper than the next ones. I don't know what's my renewal price from my insurance yet, and will give them a call tomorow.

Anyone here is with 1stCentral and can shed some light ? Never heard of them until now.

Also, I have 4 different quotes from them, under the name of 1stCentral, 1stCentral LEGAL, 1stCentral PLUS, 1stCentral PREMIER. Any ideea whats the difference ?

Thank you all.

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
I've been with 1st central on a few cars the past couple of years. Not had a problem with em. Helpful on the phone and easy to swap cars on the policy.

I've never had to claim tho, so can't comment on that side of it

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
The different names is their different levels of cover, one will be no frills cover, one with legal cover, one with key cover breakdown cover etc

Darren61

ClioSport Club Member
I’m in the same position as you @Racky.

Checked TrustPilot and they seem to come out well based on lots of reviews. Usually that gives me some comfort with things like this. Think I’ll give them a go as they were the cheapest for me too

Racky

ClioSport Club Member
  Minion Yellow
Thanks @Old Tarby!
Compared to what I pay now, they charge half, which is crazy for me.
I was reading reviews, but I know those can be faked, so wanted an extra opinion.

David172

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 M135i
I used them for a few years with no issues. I didn't have to make a claim though so cant comment on that.

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Thanks @Old Tarby!
Compared to what I pay now, they charge half, which is crazy for me.
I was reading reviews, but I know those can be faked, so wanted an extra opinion.
I'm with them on both my 220 and my Twingo. I insure one and Jackie insures the other. About 400 for both.

I spose the proof of how good an insurance company really is, is how they handle claims. Something no one really wants to ever find out