ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2.4m wood lengths into 182

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I haven’t owned a clio in many years so I’m not too sure mate.

Racky

ClioSport Club Member
  Minion Yellow
I have some roof bars... dunno if strapping 5 sheets to my roof is a clever idea 😂
Storm warning for tomorrow, so if you want to see if the Clio can fly, it's a brilliant idea .:ROFLMAO:

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator

1691178590124.jpeg

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
I could also do with some plasterboard sheets 👀
2.4m lengths fit in easily from the passenger seat with the backrest folded down as far as possible to the rear drivers side corner.
3m, you'll have to have them sticking out through the passenger side window.
Plasterboards, no chance.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
It's amazing what you can get in the clios. I'd sit the lengths through onto the dash but forgot to put something underneath and it rubbed a mark onto the clock surround when I took a corner too quick.

Brigsy

ClioSport Club Member
  T.Turbo
2.4m lengths fit in easily from the passenger seat with the backrest folded down as far as possible to the rear drivers side corner.
3m, you'll have to have them sticking out through the passenger side window.
Plasterboards, no chance.
Hold my beer :LOL:
20160304_142114.jpg

Ill never forget the look on the lasses face on the tradepoint counter who asked where my van was and i pointed to the orange clio:LOL:

Can prob get more in this than my Kangoo Compact

Brigsy

ClioSport Club Member
  T.Turbo
I cant remember to be fair was years ago, at a guess 1800 x 900. Had to duck down abit with it over the headrests :LOL: