ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2.5k to spend

Mini Cooper S sport
Buy on condition not milage.

Also I personally wouldn't touch a "1-lady owner" car with someone elses pole. It's either A- complete lie because they think people want that, or B- means it's a shed. The lady owners who know what mechanical sympathy, tyre wear bars, warming/cooling, journeys longer than 2.5 miles, more than 2500RPM, curbs, service intervals is/are etc etc etc are frankly in a tiny minority.

dCi all day long for me too.

Mine's a one lady owner and I know all that :approve:

[/beside the point]

Back OT, I'd get a DCi 100, if you can find one.

I don't
Just noticed the membership is expensive here for a forum bit like the RR, is there a peasant membership?

RR is £22, it's only £12 on here. But you're joining the club, not just the forum.

There's only one price I'm afraid.

TonkaTruck

ClioSport Club Member
  28k Trophy - R1200GS
get a dCi, check www.renaultdci.net to find out more information! Then get it remapped, faster than 1.6 and very economical, put your foot down as much as you want and still gets 50+ mpg without trying.

Clio 197
Yep get a dCi 100bhp if u can find one. They are alot more rare than the dCi 65bhp or 80bhp but if u can wait a while till u find one its alot more worth it.

All 3 dCi's are VERY good on fuel but the 100bhp is alot quicker with more bhp and torque. Also its 30quid a year road tax. I get around 55mpg in my dci 100 driving round town and i have once got 62mpg on motorway! Even if u poot ur foot down it still good on fuel lol.

So with a dci 100 you will have a fairly quick car and also an economic car. The best 2 things to look for lol :)

RS6 C7
^depends what you are looking for i suppose. You can remap a 1.6 and get that to 117bhp so it would be atleast the same at a mapped 100.

I don't
If someone can find a Dci 80/100 for 3k or under with low miles (sub 50k) let me know, I mod iphone 4's!

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
^depends what you are looking for i suppose. You can remap a 1.6 and get that to 117bhp so it would be atleast the same at a mapped 100.

how you work that one out?

110hp 1.6 16v is going to gain about 3hp from a map so lets assume its running standard power your going to be lucky to get 113hp from it

a dci100 is going to map to the 130hp mark with 190lb/ft compaired to the 1.6's 115lbft or about that?

a mapped 100 will trash a 1.6 16v. i owned both!

SEAT Ibiza SC FR
Cotball, remapping N/A engines does sod all and is pointless.

Remapping a turbo engine isn't.

Also reply to your bloody PM's!