ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2 GOOD TO BE TRUE?

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Mazda3 2.2D 185BHP
I asked him for proof on Miles by showing Service history or MOT proof.

Also i asked when the cambelt and dephaser were last changed.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  133/225/CLS AMG
It's not unfeasible for a garaged car to have only covered that kind of mileage but you'd expect the car to look either totally mint or easy to clean up.

Then again if this car has just sat around and been unloved that may explain the dinks and marks. Would be interested to see more of the interior as that would show it's age more accurately.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why not call them? the number is on the ad.

If you have any questions feel free to call/text me on: 07913949142

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Ph2 Clio 172
Got the details to do an MOT check. Mileage seems legit!

The car had 11,300 miles at it's first MOT, and has only done 2k since 2006, including a 2 year spell where it did 3 miles!

Edit: Seems it was off the road for a couple of years. A few fail tests without corresponding passes.

Last edited:
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Ph2 Clio 172
Reason for failure is pitted disks so I suspect it sat stationary for a few years and the only miles it did was too the test centre.

It's a bit of an unknown. It could be a great low miles bargain, or could have rotted away from neglect.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
27   0   0
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
My guess is it will need

tyres
mats
alloy refurb
belts
service
dedenting

all weighing in at around 1/1.1K

s

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Mazda3 2.2D 185BHP
Well... If all cosmetics are sorted and the engine is sorted with belts and the like then it's a rare chance to have a very low mileage car :O

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  133/225/CLS AMG
Well... If all cosmetics are sorted and the engine is sorted with belts and the like then it's a rare chance to have a very low mileage car :O

That's my thinking. If someone ends up buying it cheap, with a bit of cosmetic love and a full on service it could be a minter. Just looks like it's been unloved.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 172 Cup
I have a cup that's a 52. Reg, it has 22k genuine mileage on it and I can say that they do exist they can be genuine but you should do your checks if it's only got 14k on it dephaser will not be an issue belts do need to have been done and recent as belts will degrade even if the car hasn't run and if it's been kept inside all the rubber mounts will be fine.

it could be a very good car for the price

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0
There was a silver one for sale with 25k a few weeks ago and the condition matched the miles it looked brand nee all the tell tale signs, steering wheel mint, seats mint, headlight like new, no bent jacking points etc

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0
What i cant understand though is even if you weren't into cars why would you not get a mobile valeter to come and clean that up if miles were so low and maximise your profit?

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  Seat Leon
my cup is only on 31k genuine miles all lady owners when i bought it all mots hwere in pictures etc showing mileage its just odd not many pictures of any history posted,if i was selling that with that mileage i would want a lot more than that lol

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  Seat Leon
I have a cup that's a 52. Reg, it has 22k genuine mileage on it and I can say that they do exist they can be genuine but you should do your checks if it's only got 14k on it dephaser will not be an issue belts do need to have been done and recent as belts will degrade even if the car hasn't run and if it's been kept inside all the rubber mounts will be fine.

it could be a very good car for the price
Bob im jealous my cups done 30k thought i was the lowest 1 around lol

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
27   0   0
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Well Its phucked.

The good bits- mileage looks genuine- Steering wheel is mint.

Service hist

X4
1 Renault 8800 2003
3 independents 2011/12/14 - 8 years without a service stamp but only 4k miles.

bodywork.
SH*T

needs dedenting & full respray on front end & down the flanks
Drivers arch liner
Drivers Headlight as chipped

Alloy refurb
New brakes
New tyres.
New cambelt & dephaser.
New Mats.

Needs around 2k worth of work.

Only bits of value are the wheel & the low mileage engine.

pity. I would buy it for £300.

S