ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2 miserable funkers

Today I spotted an oncoming 172/182, and also an oncoming liquid 182. Both drivers got a flash and a wave, and both just started at me like I'd just fucked their missus (up the gary)

Miserable fookers :rasp:

Golf R soon...
Today I spotted an oncoming 172/182, and also an oncoming liquid 182. Both drivers got a flash and a wave, and both just started at me like I'd just f**ked their missus (up the gary)

Ha Ha! :D

Clio 182
Today I spotted an oncoming 172/182, and also an oncoming liquid 182. Both drivers got a flash and a wave, and both just started at me like I'd just f**ked their missus (up the gary)

I saw a Liquid 182 on Hatters Way Xmas Eve morning, probably the same one as not seen one that colour around here before.

Perhaps they realised who it was.

I always get weird looks from everyone in a 172/182 I've ever waved or flashed at. Don't bother too much now.

ITB BG 182
172.com
My mates missis used to flash at people in other cars an we had to stop her doing it as i was not driving when i should have been and also had to escape some times as people do tend to follow a big titted burd like her.

ITB BG 182
if a woman has just enough that i can cup me hand/mouth over im not botherd.

Ill highlight the woman bit incase u aint one