ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2 of the fittest cars on here, which do you prefer?

Leon Cupra 300
DSC01134.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

As much as i love Chris' i'd say the Cup..... as its faster! ;)

Last edited:
  polo, here for lols
after a previous comment on another thread, i have to say the second one, but i do prefer the top one

JMR

RB 182 Cup
Am I right in saying the 1st one is gt_gaz's car?

My choice?......that one, I'm not too keen on the white wheels on the 2nd. I think Racing Blue is the best colour though!:)

M135i
^ lol

i do love what you've done with your racing blue though chris. if i didnt have a cup, id have a racing blue.

both cars as good as each other for me! (but i would say that lol)

Chocolate Bar™
i'd defo stick andys in the mix if we're talking racing blues, defo nothing between andys and chris's looks wise, both minters!

Breaking A 172 Replica
I like the colour scheme of Makavelli's ( Andy? ) and his seats and footrest.

But from the exterior I think Chris's looks the best especially with the white wheels and when he has the badges done as planned.

Sam

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
very true

Andy's car is unbelievable! :approve:

we've just gone different ways with the exterior.

uber, uber tasty though!!

No more clio's for me!
Can we stop posting mint pics of cup's please...i want one!! lol

Do like gaz's and chris' looks sooo different with the white, their in a class of their own imo!! If one of them isn't car of the FCS this year, i'd be extremely disappointed!! ;)