ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2 problems?? Cruise control button, and lazy starting/hesitation when driving??

182& UK Cup Race Car
So the most concerning of my problems is that when I first bought the car, it sometimes used to take a long time to start from cold. It would turn over for ages but would always fire. This then became everytime when starting from cold. After a while when the car was cold if you put you foot down on the accelerator, it would sometimes do nothing, even if you were flat out?? Now more recently even when the car is warm its starting to do the same at low amounts of acceleration, just splutters or doesn't do anything even though you are accelerating? It seems to be getting progressively worse, Could this be a fuel problem?

More recently too, the cruise control button won't stay in place. The cruise control still works as normal, but you have to hold the button on. Could this be linked with the above problem, or something else completely?

Thanks in advance

BMW E82 M Sport
The problem with the crusie control is the switch. Take it out by pushing it from behind, remove it from the plastic panel and unclip it. Push the two bits of pastic in abit, put it back together and it should stay on now.

It happened to me & thats how i fixed the problem.