ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2 things you must own!

Put these on today! :D

Rentech.gif

RB.gif

what more can I say??

As father and son....
i wish i could afford the petrol for the 340 mile round trip, i can barely afford the service heh :)

Golf GTi Mk2
I have the same rentech sticker on my silver cup, looks really nice as it hardly stands out from the paintwork, in fact my mrs only noticed it today and i've had the car 6 weeks.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
mine went on the back, didn't think it would stand out too well on the silver paint work :

R20GRC_16s.gif

Abarth 500
mine went on the front :D...........loving mine on the black, mike put it on for me so it isnt wonky lol

Image136.jpg

welsh172 - are you the guy Mike was telling me about who drove down from Cardiff in about 1/1&half hours? :)

Abarth 500
jay said:
welsh172 - are you the guy Mike was telling me about who drove down from Cardiff in about 1/1&half hours? :)

lol......that would be me........of course it was all legel like i said :evil:

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
the richard burns sticker is very good! can't believe he died. tribute to him at the autosport show and the co-driver who died was really good.