ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

200.....my photos from dealers

little drive tonight found us at local stealers...

my god front end if feckin ugly!!!!

P1010062.gif

P1010070.gif

P1010063.gif

P1010060.gif

P1010061.gif

Dynamique Flamer
Might have to go see one in the flesh but there isn't really a local dealer i think its about 30 mins away :(

Els

Inferno 182 Cup
HORRIBLE! has to be one of the worst looking cars out now! REALLY dont like the 200. sort of looks ok in black but think its a step 2 far from Renault

few more...

P1010066.gif

P1010074.gif

P1010065.gif

if i go for one think it will be in black...i am a new car **** so will be amazed if dont have of these by year end!

we went to two dealers...ayr and irvine...irvine didnt have any but on turning round my head was caught by this cheeky little minx...

DSC00039.gif

DSC00041.gif

DSC00042.gif

and finally in my opinion how the front of an rs should look as modelled by my old 182....still miss her!!!!

DSCF0054.gif

Clio 182 with cup kits
Just don't get where Renault are coming from with the looks of the 200. Think everyone has to agree that the front bumper above the number plate is total hidious. Pants wheels too. Like the brakes and tyres. lol

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Not seen any of these RS200's with Xenons yet. Once you've had them ordinary bulbs are just so pikey............ :p

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
it's a step backwards into the dark ages no xenons looks like next car will have to be the Meg 250..... well in a few years possibly as still madly in love with my 182 and its xenons :D

378bhp Leon Cupra R
i went to the Peat.Rd branch in Glasgow today they have a black one TBH i think at least 80% of them they sell is gonna be black because i think thats the only colour that will get away with that grill..and on to the Xenon lamps(not a option on the 200)but they had the GT model which has the Xenon lamps on them :S

Suzuki Swift Sport
My local dealer told me there is no way there would have been a 200 in a showroom in the uk yesterday! obviously they were talking c**p

Barge
Opt for Speedlines. Done. I love it, TBH. Can't wait to see it in the other colours we've yet to see promo pics for, RB and Ultra Red, etc.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
Opt for Speedlines. Done. I love it, TBH. Can't wait to see it in the other colours we've yet to see promo pics for, RB and Ultra Red, etc.

have you ordered one yet? or decided against it?

Barge
have you ordered one yet? or decided against it?

Still thinking about that Glacier White one, TBH. I love these 200's, but everytime I look at the R27 I smile, so I'm not sure I can bear to let it go. Even though the dealers offer was mint.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Still thinking about that Glacier White one, TBH. I love these 200's, but everytime I look at the R27 I smile, so I'm not sure I can bear to let it go. Even though the dealers offer was mint.

Dont waste your money, wait till there 11k in 6 months time

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
yeah but the RS site pics are w**k. all computerised. i much prefer the real pics like yours and from other threads.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
True. Still, almost 10725 for mine, and a brand new 200 with the options I'd want for an extra 5k is appealing. But I still love my RB.

Meant in the flesh, but I'll check it out now.

5k extra ROFL!! Dont waste your money,

Titanium 182
I'd only have one in the green or black and I'd have an R27 over one any day, Need I'd keep yours dude.

Swift Sport
I remember when people weren't too keen on the 197 when that came out, but it never received this much hatred!!!

New front end certainly ruins it!

I remember when people weren't too keen on the 197 when that came out, but it never received this much hatred!!!

New front end certainly ruins it!

agreed, also when the mk2 came out, i spent ages at dealers looking at it as really didnt like back end but came to love it! think will need to see it in flesh in all colours