ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Will these wheels fit my Clio

Clio Campus
Hi guys , new here . I have a clio campus and had recently put the sport front end on it , bumper and wings . For obvious reasons I’m urgently looking at getting some new wheels . I have found some wheels that I quite like but they are 15” but 8” wide. The offset is et25 . Tyres size on the wheels are 195/50/15 . My question is , will these fit on my Clio ? Thanks

SharpyClio

ClioSport Club Member
They’re some wide wheels, standards are either 6.5 or 7 so 8 is massive. I’d be also checking the centre bore (60.1) and a the BCD (100).

Standard offset is ET45.

I’d guess that these would catch on the struts at all sorts, but I could be wrong.

G. Brzęczyszczykiewicz

CSF Harvester
ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
They’re some wide wheels, standards are either 6.5 or 7 so 8 is massive. I’d be also checking the centre bore (60.1) and a the BCD (100).

Standard offset is ET45.

I’d guess that these would catch on the struts at all sorts, but I could be wrong.
If anything you'd have more clearance around the inside of the wheel. You're making the wheel 25mm wider but you're moving the centre outwards by 20mm, so you'd be gaining 7mm or so.
They might poke out from the arches a bit though, standard offset wheels with 20mm spacers are basically flush, so an extra 12mm would probably look daft.

SharpyClio

ClioSport Club Member
If anything you'd have more clearance around the inside of the wheel. You're making the wheel 25mm wider but you're moving the centre outwards by 20mm, so you'd be gaining 7mm or so.
They might poke out from the arches a bit though, standard offset wheels with 20mm spacers are basically flush, so an extra 12mm would probably look daft.
I always get the offset the wrong way around 🤣

Also not they stick out beyond the arches that’s an MOT fail.

Clio Campus
I did also forget to say that it has 60mm lowering springs on it too also has adjustable camber on the front too

Brigsy

ClioSport Club Member
  T.Turbo
They will catch/hang out arches on the back. When compared to mine on williams clio 7j et36 wheels, as will poke out 23mm more
Screenshot_20240420_221819_Chrome.jpg

G. Brzęczyszczykiewicz

CSF Harvester
ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
What if I had 7” wide wheels instead of 8” but same offset ?
Your tyres would fit better, there'd be plenty of space on the inside edge, and the fitment on the outside would be pretty nice. I've got 7" wide wheels with 10mm spacers and 37mm offset, yours would only be 2mm further out.
1000021354.jpg

What wheels are they? ET25 is a fairly aggressive offset so I assume they've got a bit of dish to them.