ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

200 + New plates + Silvervisions = :D

GTD, Lupo
Nothing major but was just interested in what people think of the plate. Didnt cost much but i like it. Think this is all im going to do to the car for now as i like my warrenty :D

DSC_0373.jpg

DSC_0374.jpg

Paul

Last edited:
  Mondeo TDCi
this looks great, white with black wheels certainly make the bumper look less obtrusive!

plus plate looks spot on

GTD, Lupo
Looks great, get lots of looks in it I presume?

Does colour coding etc void the warranty?

I asked at the dealership and they just said that if i get anything painted by any one but renault the new paint will not be covered for the 12 year period the original paint is. So it wont void it, it just wont be included. Even though i said i wasnt going to do anything else... i do however have a list of things that i would like to do so might start doing them soon.

It does get a lot of looks and loads of people trying to race it :dapprove: but i just leave them too it :D

Paul

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Looks stunning in Alien green or black. not really a fan of the white ones. the white really makes the bad point of the car stand out.

imo ofc.

Trophy #490
Hated 200's when I first saw the press photos but I love them now! Amazing how something can grow on you so quickly! Great plate too, it looks brilliant.

M2 Competition
Looks great! I really dont understand the i dont like the front bumper comments. When you see one in the metal the black front bumper makes it! Would look awful colour coded.

LY 200
Looks great! I really dont understand the i dont like the front bumper comments. When you see one in the metal the black front bumper makes it! Would look awful colour coded.

This man talks sense. ;)

It looks even better withe the black speedlines.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Nice :cool:

Best colour combo imo

That 'join' still bugs me though, so half harted imo, could have at least changed the wing design from the phase 1

RS200
Looks amazing! speedlines are great the recaros look great. Its just making me want my one to hurry the hell up!
As much as the speedlines look good im still glad ive got the normal cup wheels.
Get more pics if you can though maybe from the rear angle??

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
looks really good mate. keep the black on the front bumper goes well with the wheels.

Plate looks good too

clio 200
had mine about an hour and had silvervisions in makes a big difference.

i also slung on short plates and de-badged the rear

car looks minted m8

RS200
had mine about an hour and had silvervisions in makes a big difference.

i also slung on short plates and de-badged the rear

car looks minted m8

What silvervisions? and short plates mate? and also how did u debadge it? the usually hairdryer jobby?

GTD, Lupo
Only have a coupleof the side and backand they are od but i will post them anyways.

DSC_0339.jpg

DSC_0340.jpg

DSC_0341.jpg

Cheers for the feedback guys :D good to see a few peple are warming to the 200 :D

Paul