ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

200 Ordered :)

Hi chaps, I put the deposit down on a 200 Cup in RB with Reacros and Cup spoiler, delivery date is estimated late July, can't wait :D.

Mk1 Clio 1.4L RT
Welcome to CS, im jelous of you. Really want one of those, lack of money and age is a limiting factor though lol

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Wrong colour IMO!

Welcome tho!

IMG_0012.jpg

Megane 225 F1
I thought there was already a geezer called magic johnson :S

Welcome any way and enjoy the 200 when you get it you lucky cnut.

Clio 182 + Recaros
Well done with the order - saw one on the road last week and even as a die hard fan of the 182 - the 200 really do look very good. IMO RB suits the 200.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Flol!

Calling yourself the same name!

I always knew he was a small fries short of a happy meal.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Oh yeah and not specing speedlines is fail central.

Fiat Bravo Active TJet
I quite like the 200's. I wasn't too much of a fan to start with, but they've grown on me.

TBH I really wanted Alien Green but couldn't bring myself to spend an extra £1200 on paint, instead I spent the money on Recaros and a Cup Spoiler (which I appreciate may look a tad chavy to some but I think it caps off the rear quite nicely). RB was my second favourite colour and it was free so I went for that. I was tempted by the black Speedlines but I really like the Anthracites and they are standard so.. :dapprove: I just wish I could hibernate or something until it gets delivered!

182 Trophy
doesnt matter what you had specced mate some wouldnt like it, recaro's and spoiler are win imo, and i like all the wheels bar those wolfrace specials they do so win again.