ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

200 Raider in Berkshire

Clio RS200 Raider
Hi

Bought my 200 Raider recently and just got round to saying "hi".

IMG_4009.JPG

LY FF 200 CUP
Beautiful car I nearly got one of those myself, so nice car looks amazing in the flesh...well up there with liquid yellow for best colours! Stunning that mate

Clio RS200 Raider
IMG_4008.JPG
thanks guys
bought this a month ago but hadn't introduced myself properly yet.
Previous owner was on this forum but haven't been able to contact him - RyanRs200Raider.
I was a bit concerned about the matte but loved the look of the car so thought what the hell, go for it.
I've now given it a good clean and sealed it with Nanolex to help with maintenance - plenty of threads on the net to suggest the matte is not really the problem folk think it is - we'll see :wink:

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Welcome along :smile:

Quite a lot of us in Berkshire. Have a look in the South Central area for meets. We're more your 'country pub and a decent drive' type as opposed to McDonalds car parks and trays. :smile:

Clio RS200 Raider
Hi Nige
Whereabouts are you ? where did you get it from ?
I was originally leaning towards grey but when I was looking I could only find the red. Due to the limited number I went to look at it and was really impressed so bought it - glad I did - think both the car and colour are great - still like the grey as well.

Renaultsport Clio
I'm based in Herfordshire.
The car came from Northampton.
Your right awesome car,very pleased with it. Do you know much about looking after the matt paint?

Clio RS200 Raider
I didn't before but I think I've a good idea now - used to detail my previous (gloss coat) car so used to cleaning etc..
Not nearly as bad as some would have you believe - just correct procedures and products.
I'll pm you at the weekend

Renaultsport Clio
I didn't before but I think I've a good idea now - used to detail my previous (gloss coat) car so used to cleaning etc..
Not nearly as bad as some would have you believe - just correct procedures and products.
I'll pm you at the weekend
Cheers mate :smile: