ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

200 Recaros

RB 200
Alright I got the 200 to share with my misses last year, she didn't want recaros, and since she didn't moan about me getting rid of her car to keep mine and buy it I though I'd get everything I wanted but them. I've just got her a fiat 500 ... So now I want some Recaros..

Anyone know of I can JUST buy the seats? Or I need runners and all the crap to go with it? And what about airbags etc?

Cheers. James.

Hiyaaaaaaa. :cool:

You'll need the runners/subframes as they come on there own frame which is different to the standard seat frame. As danny has said, expensive.

RB 200
HIYYYAAAA! Adam.... Guess what?

wait til your asleep on my stag do .....

THEY'll be gone!

so basically then I can get any Recaros & frames? I don't have to get them horrible yellow ones? :D

E92 325D
Keep an eye out. Some of the lads on 197.net have been swapping out their recaros for standard seats before trading them in.