ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

200 Vs. F1

Listerine & Poledo
whatever, the 200 was on coilovers and had a remap and decat

the megane was running 1.4 bar.

:)

Listerine & Poledo
F1 car would win I reckon.

I heard somewhere that a remapped Arbath 500 would have raped it.

Where you been Craigus! THere's a thread all about which is the best old-school Turbo car ever and I was left carrying the can for the 900 coupe on my own!

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
F1 cars are the ultimate over anything on the track,quite clearly wasnt trying.

Looks an old video by the camera...lol

Oil Burner
A video of someone doing tracking shots? Some sort of Renault promotion now that Lotus are using Renault drive train or is it gear box?

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Even over 3g quality i can tell the 200 was letting off when the lotus put his foot down

Listerine & Poledo
After all that, they didn't use any shots with the 200 in it!

Probably because they couldn't keep up. 5k kick kicked in, y0?

Last edited by a moderator:
  Listerine & Poledo
Seemingly the 200 has definately got he legs on the Lotus Renault (Norfolk Domestic Model)

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
  Listerine & Poledo
200 probs had the air conditioning on.

muchos lols.

Need to piece together all the Cliosport "in-jokes" / legends to form the ultimate in CS thread. It'd probably fit in the Hero-driving... sorry "Road driving" section.

If the Lotus sold that F1, they could probably get a Hispania on finance, and some coilovers for it

At least the 200 managed to finish the filming before the gearbox imploded. I'm sure the steering wheel melted though.

Listerine & Poledo
At least the 200 managed to finish the filming before the gearbox imploded. I'm sure the steering wheel melted though.

When it went over the rumble strips it whacked out the alignment and needed a new set of fronts after 2 laps

Apparently it started out with Recaros, but someone opened the door a bit too quickly, and the moving air ripped up the fabric on the bolster.