ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2001> PSG Bodykit

Ex Clio, BMW 120d sport

dont touch anything by psg. bunch of bandits. they make there bodykits to last about two weeks. trust me, my rear bumper was buggered after first speed bump went over. the thing is held on by little screws and bolts that just break the cheap fibreglass. ill show you some pics of the damage if you want?

Mk2 Ph1 1.2 8v

Quote: Originally posted by bigtommy on 21 March 2004

dont touch anything by psg. bunch of bandits. they make there bodykits to last about two weeks. trust me, my rear bumper was buggered after first speed bump went over. the thing is held on by little screws and bolts that just break the cheap fibreglass. ill show you some pics of the damage if you want?

original kits arent made of fibreglass, u probably bought a copy... which dont fit very well in comparison to the originals.

Ex Clio, BMW 120d sport

well all psg kits are made of fibreglass, thats a fact ive been to their workshop enough times

my car was the base car for the kit you see on their website so it aint a copy, its just crap construction. basically they didnt really use the mounting points on the clio back very well.

surely they would have modified the design to make it fit after the problems with yours? i was thinking of getting that rear bumper. what was wrong with it exactly? put the pics up too.

cheers

Ex Clio, BMW 120d sport

well i havent told them the problems, they really wouldnt give a flying monkeys. basically theyve made the rear bumper too low, my car is only lowered by 30mm and there is sod all ground clearance, which is made even worse by fact that the bottom of the bumper is a big slab of fibreglass which gets caught on everything. ive only got a really slow connection on my comp at mo so cant post the pics up but ill send them to u if u pm me your email.

also, the screws which hold the very edges of the rear bumper above the wheel arches are so flimsy they broke straightaway and cracked the fibreglass. its not worth the expense of buying the thing and then havin to put a new one on in a few months time. front bumper and sideskirts are good tho!!

Ex Clio, BMW 120d sport

Quote: Originally posted by bigtommy on 22 March 2004

..... ive only got a really slow connection on my comp at mo so cant post the pics up but ill send them to u if u pm me your email.
bump!!