ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2002 grille

hi people,
does anyone know of any companies that make really smart grills for the new clio coz i ordered one from samsteffansson and theyre really messing me about so i think im gonna go elsewhere. many thanks
neil

clio bouy,

i ordered the same grill (mesh-type, right?) but from MS designs...apparently they are out of stock at the moment, so its not entirely samsteffansson mucking you around...

am stil waiting...but its gonna be airfreighted to me...soon i hope...

good luck with the waiting...

kona
www.renaultcarclub.com
www.auto-extreme.com/eng/visitors/showcar.php?id=1540

hiya girl racer, the grill is made out of plastic and its just looks like black mesh really, go to www.samsteffansson.se for pics!!

and konahead,
do this ms designs have a website that u know of? oh by the way, saw your car in gallery last nite- looks well smart colour coded like the 172

ms designs does not have a web-site that i know of...however, i am ordering thru a local parts dealer that deals direct with them...

re colour coding...yeah, that was the very 1st thing i got done...it was done by the renault distributor in-house...for full specs of my car (pathetic as it is), follow this URL

http://www.auto-extreme.com/eng/visitors/showcar.php?id=1540

or come visit RCC (URL below)...

cheers!

kona
www.renaultcarclub.com

Rather than get the grille shipped over from Sweden, contact Superspeed in Edinburgh (0131 316 4200)where Ive ordered the exact same grille from and its probably cheaper.
They import the whole kits from dealers in Europe.

Seeming Dietrich have a kit coming out for the new Clio in the coming month.

prima design/elia has kits available so has ms desgns as per web-site above...

hope this helps...i dun have the web addys of prima design, so sometone else has to help you out here...sorry...

kona
www.renaultcarclub.com