ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2004 Titanium rs 182 on e bay with 38k miles For £6000

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  N/A
Hello,

Thought I would post this link to e bay of a 2004 Titanium RS 182 with 38k miles Registration number YN54 SDV for £6000 with Nemesis Motorsport in Nottingham.
Anyone know of this one or able to check it out in person? Looks like it has been in storage for a few years between MOT's. Thanks Joe.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think you simply have to go a see these cars in person. If I were you I'd try and go and see as many cars as you can over the course of a weekend etc.

Darryl_1983

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  RB 182 Cup
The guy selling it, sells quite a lot of Clio's, he's quite active on the facebook groups (selling stuff anyway). I don't think I've heard any bad feedback to be fair, but he gets stick for selling 182's without the centre caps. I think he tends to get the wheels powder coated in Birmingham, and you can't get the plastic caps coated to match.

hopgop1

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey mate, I'm not a Clio expert, but I have owned 2 182's now and I'm only a 30 min drive away, so I'd be happy to have a look and report back to you over a weekend. I don't think it would be a substitute for looking yourself though.