ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2007 56 Reg HONDA Civic 2.0 i-VTEC Type R GT

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
35   0   0
  VW Golf GTD
It's just to grab attention, and it's obviously working.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  CLIOpatra, L22EE W™
So you call the person who is selling the car, with ZERO feedback... then he says he wants £XX more than the price displayed...?

Surely that is not the correct way of selling a car on a classified advert/listing?

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
35   0   0
  VW Golf GTD
I don't know why it's at that price, but there is loads of cars priced cheap like that, it's not real move on ignore it.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  BMW Z4 3.0i
It could be a typing error. It would be realistic that he's missed a "1" off the start of the price.

Trader Rating - 91.4%
31   3   1
  Breaking A 172 Replica
Alot of them are scams.

E.g. "I need the money ASAP as my uncle is dying of CANCER (they put it in caps) so if you could send me the funds I will send you the car at a later date. Western union will do."

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  clio 200 F4Rt
isnt it a case of they put that price up, but thats actually a deposit price or something, then you have to pay the rest of finance?

Or something along those lines?