ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2010 GT with Sat Nav

Clio GT 1.6
Every so often i trawl through the ads getting an idea for what may car is worth, so when the time comes to sell it I know who's taking the p***. Plus with the GT being as rare as it is, there's bugger all info about at the best of times. Anyhoo, when I bought my GT in June, it was currently the only GT on sale to have SatNav. Looking at the ads atm, once again I'm struggling to find a car with the same spec as mine. Were the Satnav versions few and far between or was it just an optional extra that people never bothered with??? Plus does the Nav add to value or detract (basically cause the whole car is run through it!) I'm baffled why there appears to be no others about!

baysthebest

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172/172Cup/182
Wasn't available on early models and then became a £450 option. Makes it more desirable but this doesn't mean its worth more.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I wouldn't pay more for a car with inbuilt sat nav, I actually prefer without.

I also own a GT with every option ticked inc sat nav, mine is diesel, in silver

The spec doesn't really make a huge difference to price unfortunately, it's mainly the fuel type that creates the biggest difference