ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2011 Toyota Aygo - £6750 ONO

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  RB 182
Reduced to £6500 for CS!

Here's the Ebay/Pistonheads/Gumtree ad too -

TOYOTA AYGO 'GO' 2011/'11' Plate in Cirrus White.

12,800 Miles. Will rise very slowly due to daily use.
FSH with inclusive Toyota Warranty still available until March 2014.
Tax/MOT until March.
Optional 'Go' pack
Owned from New, One Lady Owner.

I bought the car with the optional 'Go Pack', which includes a touch screen SatNav (with MP3/iPhone capabilities), Alloy wheels, a Semi-Automatic gearbox etc.

All of the outstanding finance WILL be paid upon purchasing the car, along with my family company giving the car a full professional detail before handing it over.

There are 12,800 miles currently on the clock, however i do drive to work and back every day which is a massive 2 miles away, so it will rise very slowly.

Tax until the beginning of March 2014, along with the car not needing an MOT until it's 3 year service (March 2014).

With a combined MPG of 61.4, it's offensively cheap to run and wants for absolutely nothing.

The car is also for sale elsewhere, so i reserve the right to cancel the auction at any point :)

Any questions, contact myself through message, or give me a text on 07898197425 (jess) and i'll be more than happy to have a natter.

Viewings etc can be arranged as soon as you like.

Situated in Scarborough, North Yorkshire.