ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

205 Rallye anyone?

CIW

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 Track Car
A bit much in yellow but I really like that - I used to have a 205 GR and it was a hoot despite being just the 1.4. Nice engine the TU.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Had a white one in my garage for the last week, cool cars especially with a gti/vts lump in them :)

CIW

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 Track Car
you all love this??? its 75BHP :rasp:

Yup, my old GR was 60ish I think but I've never had as much fun in a car on the road, sliding it around on its skinny tyres and teaching myself to heel and toe. And most of the time you weren't even breaking the speed limit.

Mi16s are slow so this would be dire! My MI had the right amount of power to keep the arse end in. I wouldnt be comfortable with 75bhp!

Some hopeful prices on that site. £7k for a f**king E plate Mk2 Gti, for that money I'd expect it to be like new, the rusty fuel tank straps suggest otherwise.

Disastra Coupe
you all love this??? its 75BHP :rasp:

You're just a kid then, yea? Still to learn, i'm guessing ;)

Lovely car. Although f**k that at 10k. Mint? Yes. But i definitely wouldn't pay that.

Nice to see one in that condition though!

VX220
these people are just round the corner from me. They shift stock to be fair. Most the stuff they have in looks pretty special but they have started turning their attention towards the bmws lately

PB Clio 172
You're just a kid then, yea? Still to learn, i'm guessing ;)

Lovely car. Although f**k that at 10k. Mint? Yes. But i definitely wouldn't pay that.

Nice to see one in that condition though!

horrible car and its what i think ! I wouldnt be seen dead in it !

BMW 330D
The stories behind cars like this fascinate me, 1 lady owner for 18 years she had it serviced every six months for the first 9 years. Only drove it 9k miles. Do people buy cars like this as investments?

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
More often than not,the car sits at the back of a garage and is forgotten.

Then somebody dies and a relative finds it.

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
There is only 1 decent 205 Rallye... and it's a 1.3 for starters. This is just a Yellow XS.

This has to be the nicest 205 Rallye I've ever seen; 2.1 GTI-6 engine built by Sandy Brown, caged, resprayed, 'mazing!

Picture098.jpg

270551_10150700288615010_716750009_19324573_6768091_n.jpg

DSC_0080.jpg

rallyetower.jpg

http://forum.205gtidrivers.com/index.php?showtopic=128099&hl=rallye&st=60

Makes me want to buy a 205 shell and sling all the GTI-6 running gear into it tbh. Must fly!

Not really surprised the one in the OP hasn't sold, as nice as it is...