ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

22" LCD Monitors

CS Dungeon
Is it as pictured? Black bezel with a silver stand or vice versa?
As from some places its a bit hit and miss which you get and I only want it if I can garuntee a black bezel.

Have found the LG for sub £200 all in which cant be bad.

Any dead pixels?

Focus ST-2
Is it as pictured? Black bezel with a silver stand or vice versa?
As from some places its a bit hit and miss which you get and I only want it if I can garuntee a black bezel.

Have found the LG for sub £200 all in which cant be bad.

Any dead pixels?

no dead pixels at all, no blur at all during game play,kind fo wish i had went for the model with the bulit in turner, but thats the only difference. yeah i have the black one with silver stand as pictured. i didn't know there was another colour.

Clown Car
With either monitor you are going to play the lcd panel lottery,

The LG comes with either an LG/Philips panel or a Chei Mei corporation(cmo) panel, the preferable panel is the LG/Philips made one.

With the samsung it gets even worse as the 226 BW could be fitted with either an 'S', 'A' or 'C' panel.

read this - http://www.bcchardware.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=4259&Itemid=40

I think samsung have lost a sale to me, they gave the best panels to the press to review, then shipped out poorer quality panels to Joe Public, instead of holding their hands up and saying they had messed up, they removed all reference from the monitor as to what panel is fitted, so you do not know what you have got, i thought i read somewhere that the 226's were now going to come through with the 'S' panel, so a lot of shops could be looking to get rid of existing stock of 226's that could be fitted with either the 'A' or 'C' panel.

The HP 2207 was suggested as an alternative to the Samsung/LG, this is the cheapest i have found it - http://direct.tesco.com/q/R.200-8614.aspx

The Samsung its a beast, I bought that monitor the other day as it was £225 at...PCWORLD!! If you do the collect at store thing anyway.