ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

220 bhp from a decat and heat wrapped manifold LOL

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  LY200
Lmao I'm having a discussion with this guy ATM on eBay and he's convinced it's 220! Makes
Me crease!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 182 inferno
He should put a cs stiker in the window, he should get 240+ bhp out of it then

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  LY200
Mate I've only had the car a few months and the guy I bought it off worked for a rally company and I went to Leeds to a rolling road day and the put it on and tested the car and that's what it was coming out at so I don't know what's been done apart from when I was there they had a computer and did what ever they did and also just been on the Renault website and I have 23 replaying saying yes it is possible to get it to over 200 bhp without changing any cams or turbos or owt like that and I think on a website like that I think they know what they are talking about if u like the car bid if u don't then don't bid

What Renault website has he been on?? Haha

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  LY200
It's been updated now boys!!

THIS IS A UP DATE THE DIFFERENCE IN THE 172 AND THE 182 IS THE MANIFOLD THIS IS A 172 AND HAS HAD THE 182 MANIFOLD FITTED TO UP THE BHP TO 182BHP DECAT AS WELL THEN ITS BEEN SLIGHTLY TUNED*

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
172 cup with a standard spoiler, leather and xenons?

Retarded adverts like that are so annoying, it's not hard to string a sentence together or use grammar. It makes me wonder how fuckwits like this manage to get decent enough jobs to pay for and insure sport cars.

There was an ag 200 for sale with an advert that screamed 'I'm a f**king useless drug dealer'

Aah

/rant

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Sunflower Ph1 172
It's been updated now boys!!

THIS IS A UP DATE THE DIFFERENCE IN THE 172 AND THE 182 IS THE MANIFOLD THIS IS A 172 AND HAS HAD THE 182 MANIFOLD FITTED TO UP THE BHP TO 182BHP DECAT AS WELL THEN ITS BEEN SLIGHTLY TUNED*

I'd love for him to explain this, as well as the fact that 182s don't make 182hp. I think it'd blow his mind.