ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2300 miles in a week

Fiesta STripes
Me and the wife travelled to the north of Scotland couple of weeks back, first time I have been up there in the 197, anyways here are some pics of the car in various places!

31.jpg

32.jpg

33.jpg

34.jpg

35.jpg

36.jpg

37.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg

27.jpg

28.jpg

29.jpg

30.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

15.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

RB One Eight Two
Top marks for getting it that dirty! LOL lovely looking 197, bet that looks mint after a clean...

JB

RB 182 Cup
That pic with you looking down on the 197 by a lake from above is now my phone background! Epic photos man!

306 GTI-6
Great pics. I love the view of the back of the car, with the mountains in the background.

I think the pictures with both cars in, highlight the need for a spoiler of some kind on the black one though.

I'm planning to head up that way in a couple of months. Looks amazing!

Do you have any suggestions for really good roads? I'm thinking Applecross, Ullapool, A82, Torridon, maybe Skye - decisions, decisions :)

R27, Deep Black
Cars look great the filthy bitches ;)

Was good meeting you Mike as i said before. And some amazing pictures there!

BG 182 FF
great pics, looks like the 197 got its 2300 miles worth of dirt too, seems like a great trip :)

Fiesta STripes
I'm planning to head up that way in a couple of months. Looks amazing!

Do you have any suggestions for really good roads? I'm thinking Applecross, Ullapool, A82, Torridon, maybe Skye - decisions, decisions :)

You have most of the best roads there. But PLEASE do the road from Fort William to Malaig, and the road from Invermoriston to the Kyle of Lochalsh and Skye (A887, A87)

THE best roads in the country!

Fiesta STripes
Looks brilliant!

Loving the filfthy Ultra red...

That cottage looks nice, is it for hire?

It is www.wildernesscottages.co.uk - it was £300 for the week, and really was a great place. It's a shame that Wilderness Cottages have turned big now, as they really don't have to customer service to deal with problems, as we found out. Shame, but the cottage in the photo was the one that was offered to as a replacement to the filthy one we paid for! (disgusting state it was in when we turned up)

Cars look great the filthy b**ches ;)

Was good meeting you Mike as i said before. And some amazing pictures there!

You are still a Legend for that day out, but I can't change your status on here lol!!!