ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

3/4 Number Plates

'03 Clio 1.2 Dynamique
Just after a picture of a 3/4 Numberplate on a clio. Nothing special, just to show my friend so I can get some made up. :)

20080419_combe_203.jpg

DSCN2271.jpg

Golf TDI
i like these ones ^^^^ very small but nice . just wondering where did you manage to get them from ?

is dirty.
www.fancyplates.com

Only had to get the front, already had a rear, was about £14 odd posted, can't really remember, definately worth getting. Got pulled by Police the other day, just stop checks etc, they didnt even pick me up on the plate, was pretty strange.

Oh and its a replica, is a standard Dynamique colour mate, I do wish it was a sport!

is dirty.
thats mad about the police and them not saying anything !

Yeah I got a producer slip thing here, should've taken a photo and posted it on how hilarious the fact they pulled me, checked my tyres, wiper blades, and didn't notice the plates. He even asked me what my registration was. I couldn't help giggling as I got out the police car.

b/g 182, meg tourer
and my back one... not 3/4 because it would look daft. but its slightly smaller than a standard plate. its the measurements of a boarder on a numberplate

DSC00780.gif