ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

3/4 Registration Plate

Yozza'd BG
Can you still buy 3/4 sized registration plates or was that only possible before the new laws were passed about registration plates having to be bog standard?

200 FF Storm Grey
Yeh you can still buy them fancyplates.com Fitted mine yesterday, makes a nice difference to the front

Yozza'd BG
Cheers, il giv them a try. Its slim pickins these days tryin to find a place that will do anything other than standard plates but i think it will definitely make it look neater and hopefully not too chavy/neddy!

Renault Clio
It's still possible but it's still illegal. I'm going to get some from Fancyplates.com too but I'm going to get a standard size plate for the back so that the front one isn't as noticable.

Yozza'd BG
think il do the same. im just waiting for this configurator thing on their website to load before i find out the price.

Track 172cup
it was about £34 for my custom sized front and rear so will be about £30-32 for custom front and standard back

better off with 90mm depth aswell, fits the recess better imo

Yozza'd BG
Looks like its about £25 for front 3/4 and standard rear with no border and standard UK lettering on each.

U got a picture of yours calum for reference?