ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

3 scalps taken

mk2 172

none particularly worth shouting about but they all happened in space of about 15 mins, which was nice, first off i make my way from home and i been toying with camera and had accidentally left the screen out so the car behind could see, which happened to be two prats in a massiv kitted xr2i shaped festa, which also had the nastiest engine note iv ever heard in my life, ugly as sin. so one of them clocks my cam and there stuck to my bumper, so i left him for dead, then again, then again on some bends, kids eh.

2nd up im cruisin down dual carriageway and clock a mk1 golf gti cab waiting to come out didnt think nowt of it til 5 mins later when we were side by side on an empty road at red lights, think he was hoping id boot it off first so he knew id race but we pottered off the line side by side until he decided to floor it, so down went the go pedal and i reeled him in a passed him with ease, had a nice big lead by the ton.

last one was more interesting having dealt with the poor challenges id been givien i made my way to the dome and it semt the was a healthy crop waiting to be harvested, a bit of tussling on the roundabouts here and there with sh*t cars but nothing to wet my whistle until i had an astra coupe on my 6, so i moved over to have a lane each and to make sure he was up for it then he floored it past me, i stuck my toe down and again i clawed him in and passed him. definately no turbo. just trying to find stats cos i wasnt impressed

VW Transporter 174

Craggy

I dont believe your luck,you pop out for 15 minutes and get a few scalps and ive been out on the prowl for 2 hours and only get a puma and scalped myself by STI scoob:(

You dont want to bump into one of them Astra turbos as they kick arse,word on the mean streets of Essex says the Slayer is gonna have a rumble with a 200bhp GSI Turbo soon.

Slayer

mk2 172

lol, yeah mate, the turbo will kill me, you see iv had to sell my williams????:(

gutted, but im skint and i got a house on me own now mate. went out seeking scalps for therapy, wish i still had the scoob topppling top end the vts lacks but its ok for some "fast" cars as a foe

mk2 172

you oughta look for a job in donny slayer, its a street racers paradise at the weekend, just need some stiffer competition of late as the faster cars dont wanna mix it with the vts like the williams, then again i dont see as many to race

GR7

Shiny red R32

Craggy

Isnt it lonely living on your own?

What happened to your girlfriend?

GR7

Shiny red R32

Quote: Originally posted by BenR on 28 March 2003

LOL, stop talking to you and your out getting races all over the shop!
Hey Dudley

I told you earlier to stop using that irritating LOL word!!

Havent you found a replacement word Dud?

;)

GR7

Shiny red R32

Quote: Originally posted by Craggy on 28 March 2003

we split up gr, had a bad patch of arguing over everything, then things went sour etc etc
You are too young to be leaving your mummy Craggy, if you had stayed home you could have kept your Williams. You would get your washing and ironing done, and nice dinners too!

;)