ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

3 SPORTS IN SHEFFIELD AND 1 IN ROTHERHAM

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Today i spotted loads :eek:

1. R.S Exclusive in firvale going up towards herries road
  2. s0ya (I think!!) in fir vale heading towards meadowhall
  3. Black ph2 172 in the petrol station near TGI fridays near medowhall (was suspiciously clean for this wheather!)
  4. ph2 Flamer in rotherham heading past thomas rotherham college
:) all those in the space of half hour :S could have had a mini meet lol

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
^^ Yes matey its orange. I knew it was you but didn't realise untill you'd gone past me!!! I SPOTTED ANOTHER ONE ASWELL. FLAMER on pennistone road! :)

RB Clio 182
lol not really, its like n e where, its got its rough bits, h8 leavin clio on drive but then agen dont like leavin it n e where lol

CLIO 172 EXCLUSIVE
how come no bugger ever spots me in sheffield? i spend half my sodding life stuck on prince of wales and the parkway !!!

Should be easy to spot, filthy exclusive with CS sticker usually being baited by muppets from the Manor on my way home to dronny.

RB Clio 182
ad 1 like urs follow me up fence hill 2wards aston a few wks ago, cumin from woodhouse, wa that u??

CLIO 172 EXCLUSIVE
I dont follow anyone - im always in front. ;-)

no it wasnt me anyway - some other bugger driving around sheff in an excusive - hardly exclusive if every buggers got one!

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
~^ it was probably the other dude (or i think it was a woman infact) who i spotted then!

Arctic Blue 182
I dont follow anyone - im always in front. ;-)

no it wasnt me anyway - some other bugger driving around sheff in an excusive - hardly exclusive if every buggers got one!

I pass a woman going the opposite way to me on Shepcote Lane nearly everyday in an Exclusive. She looks middle-aged as well!!!

I live in longley, near Longley park :). Astons prettty posh is it not? :eek:

I'm from Aston its defo not posh! My folks still live there though..

Boosh, black Clio with red Badge - do you work at the Homo Office by any chance? I've seen one outside a few times, I live in the flats next door...

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
I'm from Aston its defo not posh! My folks still live there though..

Boosh, black Clio with red Badge - do you work at the Homo Office by any chance? I've seen one outside a few times, I live in the flats next door...
:eek: Yes i do work for the home office!!

Do you park your RS in the car park of them flats as i seen about 2 in there before!

I have a space under the end block. There are a couple of black 182s that park in the open air bit, never seen who was driving them though they aren't in my block.

Arctic Blue 182
is your car ever parked in tinsley? i see an arctic there all the time

I go to The Source Gym Tue/Wed/Thur, and park in the ground level open air end bits of Meadowhall car park Debenhams side, and then run across the ring road.

Mine's got a private plate btw, in case you have seen me.

I don't live far from Aston either, A couple of miles away near Crystal Peaks.