ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

350z. The clios replacement.

A few people have asked me to put pics up of the new car so here goes.

After breaking the Flamer i had surprisingly more cash than anticipated so purchased an 04 350Z GT with 68k on it, FSH and 2 female owners.

IMG_0002-1.jpg

IMG_0017-1.jpg

IMG_0019-2.jpg

IMG_0024.jpg

IMG_0025-2.jpg

IMG_0015-1.jpg

So far so good with the car. Its lovely to drive and alot more comfy than my clio was.
Few wise its pretty poor, but that is to be expected from a 3.5l.

Only downsides to the car is i lost the locking wheel nut (Been waiting on nissan for 2weeks for a new one) the wheels could do with a refurb and it only has one key.

And as I cant leave things as they are the rear wiper got removed, ive got 25mm rear and 20mm spacers waiting to go on and a new backbox as the standard one is rusting away.

'Mia' Rover Mini 35
Lovely. I've always liked these more than the 370z.

Needs to be lowered and some kind of spoiler front and rear :p.

Lovely. I've always liked these more than the 370z.

Needs to be lowered and some kind of spoiler front and rear :p.

I may lower it eventually, only a bit though as its nice to be able to drive something normally.

I've been waiting to see this, so come on how much was it?

£7k. I could've possibly got one cheaper, but with this being so close to home my mind was set.
The clio covered 3/4's of that though :)

Oh and its only £723 a year on insurance which is a bargain!!

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Not my cuppa but looks nice all the same! How does it compare acceleration wise against the clio?

Not my cuppa but looks nice all the same! How does it compare acceleration wise against the clio?

Its faster, but it doesnt feel like your going that fast as its pretty quiet and not rattling. Once you get past legal numbers you really notice the difference.

Apparently the speed is restricted through 1st,2nd and 3rd also.

One of my all time favourite cars! whats the plans for it?

Spacers, exhaust, wheel refurb, new head unit to get the most from the Bose system.

Thats it for now, until i get bored when no doubt ill lower it and then start wasting money trying to make it quicker.

Just noticed in the picture of the back of the car the bumper looks a horrendous colour match, which it isn't in reality :S

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Lovely cars.

My mate has one and for a little while it had a full custom exhaust and decat and f**king hell it was loud could hear it for miles, hence why he put the cat back on to bring the noise down a bit.

Clio 182
What sort of mpg are you getting day to day? I do really like the 350 but I just don't think it would be a car I would buy. Looks a tidy example though :)

Handle well, nice car to own, just a shame they sup fuel and aren't "that" fast in reality.

That is literally how i describe it to people!

Nice cars but not something I'd want to own, loved your flamer on the white willy wheels

Cheers :)

As for fuel i dont many miles a week, ive driven to work unless it works in my favour.
MPG wise, round town low 20's and low 30's on motorways.
The car holds a fair bit of fuel also.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Stunning. They look far better than the 370's imo.

Nice buy mate.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Lovely mate. Lot of car for 7k!

It really doesn't matter about speed, how quick can you actually go these days! That sound more than makes up for it. I'm sure you feel a bit baller, it's nice to have a "nice" car. :)

Arctic 182, GTD
Such a nice car, definite upgrade on the flamer. Have to go drive soon, never been in one!