ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

360 wireless n is out

not a bad price considering
wireless-n-adapter-asda.jpg

BMW F31
i've been waiting for this! compared to the £59 most places want for the G its a brgain! sort of lol!

Formally Clio 182
I got the old wireless adaptor and there's nothing wrong with it.

What's so good about this?

We have a wireless N router.

lol...

The N referes to 801.11N which is the replacement for 802.11g. Both are types of Wifi. N has a significant increase in the maximum raw data rate from 54 Mbit/s to a maximum of 600 Mbit/s with the use of four spatial streams at a channel width of 40 MHz....

So as well as being way faster, the signal quality is improved to lessen deadspots...

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
I should be getting one of these for christmas, my internet speed is only 3 meg - so I guess there won't be much difference between the G and the N version?

Although, it would go nicely with my new Belkin N router! :eek:

BMW F31
get the N, so as and when your internet speeds up or you move you can take advantage of it!

it should still stream the 3mb/s faster than the standard G adapter!

Formally Clio 182
My internet connection is 18MB and the old wireless adaptor is pretty good.

No noticeable problems.

Probably won't get this unless I can get for less than £30.

I don't see why Microsoft can't have built in wireless in the Xbox 360 Elite. Even the Wii has built in Wifi, it's pretty standard these days.

Audi S1
My internet connection is 18MB and the old wireless adaptor is pretty good.

No noticeable problems.

Probably won't get this unless I can get for less than £30.

I don't see why Microsoft can't have built in wireless in the Xbox 360 Elite. Even the Wii has built in Wifi, it's pretty standard these days.

More money

yes but if the others want N they have to go buy an adapter this has always been MS's point if you want it buy it but we wont make you buy stuff you dont need

Go cry to your momma!
The only reason I'd buy it is purely 'cos it matches the elite...

Ethernet connection FTW TBQFH :)