ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

36k service prices

Porsche Boxster987S
Ouch . . . Im just off the phone to Falkland performance in glenrothes (recommended) , RSTuning and a stealership. OUTCOME! :

Falkland -> 700 + vat
RSTuning -> 764 including vat (but a full tank to get there)
Stealership -> 1050+ vat

Does this seem right? Thats for cambelt/aux belt. I thought it would be around the 500 mark:S Do i really need the cambelt done?????? (its on 33k and a 54 plate)

:dapprove:

koi

Audi S1
I'd get it done as it's hit the 5 year mark now

My price was £542 for the belts at Renault and £86 for the service at my local

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
FFS.. get Mick to do it.. he was doing mine for £350 with all genuine reno parts!!! Book stamped too!

Renaultsport clio R27 F1
My mate got quoted 1200 by his stealers for 36k service on a 182... rip off. He actually sold his car a few weeks back (Partly) due to this lol....

alien green rs133
must get a set price list sorted for common clio jobs, service and belts

obviously have to have any extra's added on, wipers tyres bulbs etc

Porsche Boxster987S
Booked the car into Birchdown this morning for all the belts to be changed on the 36k service and coilys fitted with a total price just under 600!!! Awesome

Burgandy 174 sport t
That dealer price is alot more than It cost for the vee service I had done at Reno for the same things. what dealer?

MCS R56
Ouch . . . Im just off the phone to Falkland performance in glenrothes (recommended) , RSTuning and a stealership. OUTCOME! :

Falkland -> 700 + vat
RSTuning -> 764 including vat (but a full tank to get there)
Stealership -> 1050+ vat

Does this seem right? Thats for cambelt/aux belt. I thought it would be around the 500 mark:S Do i really need the cambelt done?????? (its on 33k and a 54 plate)

:dapprove:

I got my 36K service done at Falkland. Kevin said they checked the belts and all looked in very good condition, so just left them for now.