ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

3m headlight kit

cilo 172
anyone ever used the 3m headlight kit? ive just ordered some and wondering if its any good? any pics before and after?
cheers

Golf GT & A4 Avant
I did my Golf headlights a few weeks back. Started with 1500 grit wet and dry, 2000, then 2500grit then polished up to finish. Removed all hazing and pitting and look new. Used less than half a piece of sand paper to do both headlights

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
What Polish would you use after Wet Sanding?

Got plenty of Wet and Dry so may sort out my headlights before they get too bad tomorrow or Friday.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Hmmmm Not sure I have anything to suit, Only have Menz 2500 and 4000 I think.

Golf GT & A4 Avant
Menzerna 2500 is named on the basis it removes 2500 grit sanding marks. will be fine provided you finish with a fine grade paper

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Ah cool, Learn something new everyday :)

It's only light hazing at the moment but its bugging me so will sort it before it gets any worse.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Have some Dlux from Ants GB and been waiting for an excuse to use it, Cheers Dave.

Honda & VW
Yes meantime to be a decent enough kit, although OP why ask for feedback on something you've already bought?