ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

3rd Nordschliefe trip this year...(56k NO WAY!!)

Weeman sucks ****
At last a trip not hounded by rain. Went for a little drive over to Weemans with Jon and a fellow northlooper. Had a great weekend as usual.

Some random pics:

DSC00018.jpg

DSC00023.gif

DSC00021.gif

DSC00017.gif

DSC00030.gif

DSC00029.gif

IMGP0717.gif

IMGP0726.gif

IMGP0739.gif

IMGP0740.gif

IMGP0741.gif

IMGP0738.gif

IMGP0746.gif

IMGP0752.gif

IMGP0753.gif

IMGP0761.gif

IMGP0759.gif

IMGP0771.gif

IMGP0779.gif

IMGP0783.gif

this gave me wood:

DSC00008.gif

172, Tiguan
Was a cracking trip. :D The mid-summer party in Adenau made it even better.

That must've been my fourth trip then this year? Crickey.

Last edited:
whats the difference between nordschliefe and nurburgring?

People tend to use both to describe the nordschliefe but I think nurburgring is technically reserved for the modern GP circuit not the full nordschliefe public/toll road. I'm probably wrong though.

Weeman sucks ****
nordschliefe means northern loop which is the track. there i a southern loop but iirc that's overgrown now.

it's just the german translation of northloop

172, Tiguan
Was probably on the way down to mine Friday afternoon. We had a rather brisker run across Europe this weekend!! He couldn't go in front as the headlights were blinding him. lol!

Elise/VX220/R26
looks good, Saw the Primera there when we went last time. Was it busy or is that a silly question?

E90
Uber busy and full of tits that decided to crash left right and centre leading to mucho waiting sun burn and lack of decent laps :(

dci126 & H&R'd 1*2
I saw you guys there, i even stood behind the primera waiting to go on the roundabout which was uber packed.

Never saw so much porsches in the same day though

dci126 & H&R'd 1*2
Actually i thought about that, but then again wouldnt it be a bit weird:eek:
*tap tap on the window; hi i know you from cliosport = couple of guys gazing at me, like wtf is he on :lol:*
Also i wanted to get on the track asap, but some white exige decided to crash so:dapprove:

Weeman sucks ****
yeah they just pop on and without knowing doing 80 through a bend BHAM! hi

as it's got that 'tourist' attraction to it you get all sorts pootling around.