ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

40gb fat ps3

A3 2.0TFSI QUATTRO
Just got myself a slim ps3 and transfered all my data now i dont need it

Whats it worth its the 40gb fat ps3 did have the yellow light but had repaired so may happen agian also it may not just a chance as i know there isnt a 100% fix

Cheers daz

CBR1000RR Fireblade
I thought mine had died, turned out it just needed the vents hoovering out again.

It's been fine ever since. Win.

I think you can get around £80 trade in IIRC for your old console working.

keep it and fix it, i have the same one and it looks a lot better than the slim version, mine died earlier in year but as I purchased it with my switch card through rbs i had three years warranty, made a claim paid £25 excess and sony gave me a refurbed.

i have now purchased a slim for £165 so that have a back up machine

A3 2.0TFSI QUATTRO
Its gone way past warranty stage i got it when they 1st came out free with a contract phone and ive had it repaired but dont fancy it happening again so thats why ive got a new one and transfered all data

Might see how much i could get trade in wise and get a few new games or something

A3 2.0TFSI QUATTRO
Been on cez or something website and they will buy it for £85 unboxed so if i do that i could do battlefield 3 and mw3

A3 2.0TFSI QUATTRO
Yeah cex and yeah ill have to see what they can do

Would they want the original box and everything ?

Yeah cex and yeah ill have to see what they can do

Would they want the original box and everything ?

i suspect they will, i have sold quite a few things to them in past but thats been online due to no shops around here, suggest you just phone one of the shops up or worst case ebay it!