ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

458 Spider

OneTime_

ClioSport Club Member
  '65 BMW F31 330d
With it looking so mean and those massive 5 spoke alloys its like a chav's wet dream. I'll pass.

Lionel Richie
The windscreen is about 2-3inches too tall, ruins the line of the car, watch the video and look at the screen, you'll see my point

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
^Lol.

The 458's the best looking ferrari since the 355, IMO. I'll take the coupé, though.

OneTime_

ClioSport Club Member
  '65 BMW F31 330d
So because I own a saxo I'm not entitled to my opinion. If someone gave me one I wouldn't say no. But if I had to buy one than I would buy something else for the same money. I'm not going to spend £££,£££ on a car that looks like that, and I agree with the high windshield. Personally think the R8 spyder is better looking, but obviously not in the same league.

Poopensharten

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
So because I own a saxo I'm not entitled to my opinion. If someone gave me one I wouldn't say no. But if I had to buy one than I would buy something else for the same money. I'm not going to spend £££,£££ on a car that looks like that, and I agree with the high windshield. Personally think the R8 spyder is better looking, but obviously not in the same league.

Why not in the same league? The 458 is quicker, and lets face it - the more attractive looking car.

Its hardly a chavs wet dream, id say more - everyones wet dream. :S

Just the irony of passing on it because you felt it looked chavvy yet you spent money on a car that is synonymous with chavs and maccys carpark lol.

is1

Integra Type R DC2
I'm indifferent. Jeez, I must be getting old.
If you'd put an F40 or a 288 GTO on there, my chin would have hit my desk. I still find the absence of a chrome ball shifter unforgiveable.
I wonder if these modern Ferrari will ever have the aura of the older ones as they age.

I'm indifferent. Jeez, I must be getting old.
If you'd put an F40 or a 288 GTO on there, my chin would have hit my desk. I still find the absence of a chrome ball shifter unforgiveable.
I wonder if these modern Ferrari will ever have the aura of the older ones as they age.

This x1,000,000,000

OneTime_

ClioSport Club Member
  '65 BMW F31 330d
Why not in the same league? The 458 is quicker, and lets face it - the more attractive looking car.

Its hardly a chavs wet dream, id say more - everyones wet dream. :S

As in the 458 is the better car.

Just the irony of passing on it because you felt it looked chavvy yet you spent money on a car that is synonymous with chavs and maccys carpark lol.

I realise that the the saxo has a negative image with chavs and maccys carparks. At the time of purchase it was the best I could afford after my clio was written off by a lorry driver. Still have to declare a not at fault claim so the insurance went up, which I find ridiculous.