ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

4k Monitor or better 1080p monitor?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Looking to upgrade the Ben Q rl2455. I have the Ps4 Pro and wondered would I get a better quality experience with either of the above?.Cost is a factor. Lets say £300. I would be after a tn panel due to refresh rates etc.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Has anyone seen or used a Dell UltraSharp 27” U2720Q? We’ve been working from home since last March and my employer has said he’s getting us all these monitors and a new laptop. Reviews look pretty good to me, I’d like to hook it up to my Xbox One S when not on work duties, but I’m not sure it’s the best for gaming on.

adamlstr

ClioSport Club Member
Has anyone seen or used a Dell UltraSharp 27” U2720Q? We’ve been working from home since last March and my employer has said he’s getting us all these monitors and a new laptop. Reviews look pretty good to me, I’d like to hook it up to my Xbox One S when not on work duties, but I’m not sure it’s the best for gaming on.

I have a pair of their predecessors, they're decent for work and not too bad for gaming, I'm on 1080TI.

You might not like the 60Hz though.

Reactions: Ben

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3

I'll be keeping my eye on this one for sure. No idea on how much but i'm sure it'll be pricey.