ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

4x098 on my clio

Clio
but id defo be able to do it with wobbly bolts without the wheel wobbling when im driving at high speeds right?
im considering whether to get them as they include wobbly bolts

Clio
even if they dont include wobbly bolts the standard bolts should do the job right, 2mm isnt that much tbh

Clio
thats wat i thought when i read the thread, hmm plus if i got wobbly bolts would i need brand new wobbly locking ones too?
thats a pain in the arse

Can't you get wheels with the right offset ?

Someone correct me if i'm wrong here, wobbly bolts are just bolts with a spinning collar on them by the head of the bolt. Locking nuts come like that too.

Clio
well i could but i want second hand and i managed to damage the ones i already got so just need 2 to replace them and i want them fast cos i have no wheels
and some guys selling some at 4x98 now so either i wait for someone to sell them which i dont know when itll be or get these which i can have for next week
and there doesnt seem like that much give in teh washers on the locking ones
probs be enuf though i hope