ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

50/50 or P21S?

Focus ST
I've only used P21s and Zymol Titanium.

P21s is awesome. Excellent value for money, easy on and off. Last a good couple of weeks. Really nice beading.

9bd17d40.gif

d3e64c7d.gif

106 GTi
On here only seen some posts by Al with the 50/50

P21s is a great all round wax, looks good on any colour. Nattys Blue may give a wetter look on Racing Blue though.

Most of the look is in the prep anyway, the polishes / glazes give 90% of how your car will look. With winter coming up I would be looking at something a bit more durable in a wax.

K20 EG Hatch
well i think im gonna go for the p21s. But i wanna give the car the works this weekend. What do you advise Rich if i use the p21s for the final product? I mean what before hand? Obviously a wash and leather then what before the p21s?

cheers

al

ST on the way...
50/50 without shadow of a doubt!!

P21s is fantastic but 50/50 beats it for ease of use, and looks.

PICT0017.jpg

PICT0022.jpg

PICT0054.jpg

PICT0055.jpg

Focus ST
I've followed Rich's advice previously. For best results go:

AG Super Resin then AGEGP followed by P21s......excellent results and durability.

106 GTi
Dan Page said:
well i think im gonna go for the p21s. But i wanna give the car the works this weekend. What do you advise Rich if i use the p21s for the final product? I mean what before hand? Obviously a wash and leather then what before the p21s?

cheers

Ideally a good polish and a sealant too.

But at least a coat of polish of some sort. Autoglym Super Resin is the easist to find product. If your ordering some P21s from http://www.seriousperformance.co.uk/ maybe consider Clearkote Vanilla Moose Wax Hand Glaze or Poorboy’s Polish with Carnauba (Blue)

106 GTi
May see if David can add some to my order if it has not gone. Though it sounds like Souveran a little in that respect then.

al

ST on the way...
Never used Souveran so can't comment but in comparison to P21s and XXX it is way better.

Gives a dark wet look but still gives a good flake pop (as you may have seen at RWS).

106 GTi
Looks wise there was nothing in it for me. Most of the look to your paint is from the polishing.

Will find out ,but this guy hadnt used paste waxes for 18 months and then tried XXX followed by a purchase of 50/50 and now he swears by it